VACUUM TOILET SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Cee-Bee Aviation (McGean) has developed methods and products for cleaning vacuum pipe work systems in airplanes since the beginning of the vacuum toilet system era in the aviation industry.
In 2003 Cee-Bee Maritime introduced the aviation cleaning techniques and materials in the maritime industry.
Cee-Bee Maritime now has gained experience in vacuum toilet systems cleaning in the maritime industry for over a decade. One of the results of which is the Cee-Bee Vacuum System Cleaning Program using digital dosing units.
Urged by continuous market demand and beside other techniques various Cee-Bee digital dosing units have been developed and they are the heart of the Cee-Bee Vacuum System Cleaning Program, that stands out amoung all competition for more than one reason:
- Cee-Bee Dosing Units are safe, user-friendly and fairly priced
- Cee-Bee Dosing Units are mobile and easy to set-up
- The Cee-Bee Vacuum System Descaling Program does nos damage the pipe work, toilet meganisms or biological sewage treatment plants.
- The Cee-Bee Vacuum Systems Descaling Program provides a specialist method for cleaning vacuum pipe lines, including those tha have push fitting joints tightening under vacuum, such as the Blücher types of piping
- The Cee-Bee Vacuum Systems Descaling Program allows for all toilets to remain in operation when preformed. It can take place anywhere at any time, without interfering with the vessel operation, even during sailing
- The Cee-Bee Vacuum System Descaling Program is altogether cost effective