Cee Bee 560 MR Multi Purpose Cleaner
* Cee Bee™ 560MR Multi Purpose Cleaner, is a versatile, alkaline, water base cleaner for ships, trucks, buses, trains, etc.
* Excellent general purpose cleaner, removing traffic soils and exhaust carbon and cleaning interior surfaces of ships as well.
* Safe on most metals, including low carbon, stainless and high strength steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, cadmium, tin and zinc.
* Safe to use on glass, paint and most plastics, including acrylic.
* Non-flammable; surfactants are bio-degradable.
Cleaning exterior surfaces with water solutions.
For light to moderate soils dilute 1 part with 5 to 10 parts of water. For heavy soils dilute 1 part with 2 to 5 parts of water. Apply cleaning solution with non-atomizing spray equipment, brushes or mops. Start at the lowest point of the surface and work upward. Allow solution to penetrate soils, then agitate lightly with mop or brush. Rinse with free-flowing stream of water starting at the top and working downward.
Cleaning with foam.
Dilute 1 part cleaner with 15 to 30 parts of water. Pass through foam generator adjusting air and solution flow for a stable and dry foam. Avoid direct sunlight and wind. As surface temperatures over 50˚ C cool with a flow of clear water. Apply uniform coat and allow to dwell for a few seconds before agitation with a mop or brush. Immediately rinse with flowing water.
Grease and carbon removal with solvent emulsions.
Dilute 1 part of cleaner with 1 to 4 parts of water. Then mix the water solution with 2 to 5 parts of aliphated petroleum solvent. Mix vigorously for at least 5 minutes. Leave solution for 5 minutes and then agitate vigorously for another 5 minutes. Emulsion should be stable for about 1 hour. If emulsion splits, recombine by vigorous agitation. Apply emulsion with mops, brushes or non-atomizing spray equipment. Start at the bottom and work upward. Allow to dwell, then agitate with mops or brushes. Thoroughly rinse with free-flowing water, starting at the top and working down. Note: add solvent to increase viscosity or add water for thinner emulsion.
Cleaning interior surfaces of ships.
Dilute 1 part of cleaner with 10 to 20 parts of water. Apply cleaning solution using a spray bottle, sponge or clean cloth. Wipe clean with soft dry cloths.
Clear to straw colored thin liquid with mild odor. No flash point, pH approx 12.